How Does Colocation Work?
Colocation allows you to place your server(s) in a rack in our Tier 3 data centres located in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne with high bandwidth connectivity to your private network and the internet. We provide colocation server hosting space, power, facility access, remote hands assistance, IP addresses and connectivity bandwidth, all in industry leading data centre environments.
Our data centre facilities are engineered to support the highest levels of security and availability for your mission critical applications hosting, IT infrastructure and intellectual assets.
Our Data Centres Offer:
- 24x7x365 access available.
- Over 100 racks available for general co-location.
- Complete video security surveillance monitored 24 hours.
- Customer parking and loading dock for easy transportation.
- Building and staging areas for our clients’ convenience.
- A range of options for connectivity through many Australian Carriers & ISPs.
- Individual security racks with keycode locks available for added security.
- Non-stop running design to handle live maintenance to the centre without interruption.
- APC racks which are optimized for cable management, power distribution and airflow management.
Benefits to your business
- Cost Savings
Access to quality data centre facilities without large upfront investment.
Our centres are located near to major business centres across Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, offering near-proximity hosting that provides businesses with easy physical access to its systems 24/7.
Our state of the art facilities provide one of the highest levels of reliability in the industry, with guaranteed service availability of 99.99%.
- 24/7 Monitoring and Technical Services
Our facilities provide 24/7 monitoring and technical support. Additionally all clients are provided with “remote” hands access to their equipment.
- Environmental Controls
Environmental control, such as constant temperature and humidity maintenance, and particulates filtration gives your business the correct climate processes for operational efficiency and a comfortable working environment.
All sites feature redundant power sources and Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) backup to ensure facilities are always running efficiently.
- High Level Security
Our data centre facilities feature security systems that include room alarms, video surveillance and key code locks on all individual racks.
What Our Clients Say
We’ve been working with Next IT for several years and right from the start the service has been amazing and support friendly and responsive.
Friendly, Quick, Goes extra bit further to solve problems upfront process driven
The technician was really efficient and helped me through every step to recover my website